Important Information for Students (Week 1, Term 2)
Students, Parents and Carers please be aware of the following:
- Students attending school face to face on Wednesday 29th April are to go to period one classes as indicated on their timetables. Teachers will direct students should any modified arrangements be in place for designated groups.
- Parents and caregivers are reminded that students should be dropped off and picked up outside the school gates, to maintain the recommended social distancing between adults.
- Students will need to bring a refillable drink bottle to access fountains – drinking directly from fountains is not permitted.
- The school canteen will not be open in week 1, so students should bring food to school for recess and lunch from home. They will not be permitted to leave the school site during the day to purchase food.
- While social/physical distancing requirements for students have been relaxed, ‘mass’ gatherings are not permitted. Consequently, staff will ask students to ‘spread out’ during breaks. Access to sporting facilities will be managed to maintain acceptable group sizes.
- Parent/caregiver enquiries should be made at the Administration Office if in person. Otherwise, please contact the school via phone or email – 9531 7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students continuing to work from home will receive ongoing support from teaching staff to engage in purposeful learning.
- Bus services are being negotiated between the DoE and Perth Transport Authority, not directly with individual schools. It is anticipated that some bus services may be limited during week one at least. Please refer to available bus timetables to determine your access to public transport.