Are you eligible to claim $350 towards school fees and uniforms?

Secondary Assistance Claim forms are due by Thurs 9 April, no late applications will be accepted.

You will be eligible if you hold a Health Care Card, Pensioner Concession Card or Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pensioner Concession Card.

We are now able to accept emailed applications with attached scans or photographs of concession cards office on 95317000 with any queries.

Please Click Here for the form.